Monday 18 August 2014

Getting ready for a PARTAYYY :D

Hello beautiful people :)

I hope you all are doing great out there.

I am in so love with this outfit, the skirt is actually a new arrival in my store and you can buy it.









This outfit is perfect for parties and you can also wear in a wedding receptions.

Bralets, accessories and shoes are my own, but you can get the skirt and I also have another fresh piece of the shoes so you can buy it through my Facebook online store, I'll put the link down below.
Shoes is now in grand sale :D
Was: 3500/-
Now: 60% off
Size: 37 but will fit 36 too

The skirts gonna cost you around 1450/-
Price Negotiable :)

Love 
Shweta Gurung
      XOXO

You can follow 'Fashion Trends' on Instagram at: fashion_trends08
You can also follow me on Instagram at: shwetay21

No comments:

Post a Comment