Monday 9 February 2015

Going day to night[Valentines Day]

Hello my lovely people :)

“There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”

––The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen


This time its collab with Tashi Cheten.

1st OOTD








Pairing white sweater with dark blue jeans, a lil folded at the bottom and pairing it with black shoes.
You can also wear a neck piece or go with a long earpiece instead. I did wore a long ear piece here but it got hid with my hair. So it couldn't be seen here in the picture.



2nd OOTN

With the same outfit, I just changed my shoes and wore this cram wedges, as its cold during night time, I have grabbed my red coat as the color symbolizes love too. A neck piece to give that extra touch is a must in this outfit as the outfit is pretty simple too.






































Do follow Tashi Cheten who is also a Fashion Blogger :)



























Sweater: People's plaza
Pant: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes(Black) Fashion Trends
Cream wedges: Style Clinique, Road house cafe, Bhatbhateni, Naxal
Coat: Gift by my brother
Ear piece: Gift by my sister,
Neck piece: Gift by Sunuksunuk(Fashion Blogger)

Like Fashion Trends on Facebook: Click Here
Like Style Clinique on Facebook: Click Here

Follow Fashion Trends on Instagram: fashion_trends08
You can also follow me on Instagram: shwetay21

Love
Shweta Gurung
XOXO
      

No comments:

Post a Comment