Tuesday 9 September 2014

Carry it either way :)

Hello my lovelies,
 I hope you all are doing great out there and more importantly enjoying your life to the fullest. That's how you handle all the things that revolves around your Life.

Anyways, this is a fashion blog so let's get started first will all the pictures :)









Brown on white and that's how you carry it. Wearing a brown belt along with one of my favorite heels.






 You can also wear a colorful flats with matching neck piece and carry a bright color bag. You can never go wrong with pastel colors on white. So go it either way, simple way or either with colorful ones.

Look 1:
You can get this white dress on my online store 'Fashion Trends'. I'll put the link down below.
I don't remember from where I bought the belt.
I was going through shoes section and Naxal Bhatbhateni and found these lovely shoes which I think just costed me around rs,1200-1300/- maybe

Look 2:
Neckpiece is a gift from my cousin from UK.
Hand accessories is also gift from my cousin from UK.
Shoes is actually my birthday gift and was bought from DS Collection, Sherpa Mall and I think it costed around 1550/-
The heart shaped bag was bought way back from Pink, Civil Mall and it costed around 1200-1500/-, I think it was rs.1250/- but I'm kinda confused right now.

My online store on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-Trends/155302864560309
Instagram: fashion_trends08

Love
Shweta Gurung
       XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment