Wednesday 15 October 2014

Here Comes Fall ;)

Hello girls, all good?

I hope you all had a great Dashain, time flies so quick isn't it?
We are already in the middle of October which means a fall time, winter is almost here and I am so not a winter person. Though we can still style up our dresses and have fun with colors, layers and be still stylish like in summer.

So here goes my first outfit blog for this Fall Season :)













So that's all for this time blogging and I hope you all enjoyed going through :)

The dress is available at my online store and its price is rs.2200/-
The shoes is from my online store too but not available.
The Bowler's hat was purchased last winter from Accessories_Nep, RB Complex, Shop No: 401 

   With Love
Shweta Gurrung
      XOXO

Instagram: fashion_trends08
You can also follow me on Instagram: shwetay21


No comments:

Post a Comment