Tuesday 2 December 2014

Casual :: stylish touch

Hi girls, all well?

Now here's a new look that you can try if you want to go casual but look stylish at the same time.
With some simple clothes you can create a very stylish look for yourself. I also believe that you can carry this look wherever you go.




I had went for some shopping with my cousins here and there today and this was my Outfit of the Day [OOTD]. Though I wore flats while going because I knew I had to walk here and there and I might not be that comfortable with the heels. But you can also wear some flats with this outfit or you can wear some boots too as its quiet cold these days.









Outfits:
Top: M&Co
Jeans: Dorothy Perkins
Bag: Heenaz Collection, 4th floor people's plaza
Accessories: From a random shop at Newroad

Love
Shweta Gurung
XOXO


2 comments: