Sunday 26 May 2013

A little rough, a little tough and a little classy ;)

So sup people???

Enjoying life and being stylish??

Ya that's right....we need to be isn't it.......???

Its summer and freaking hot and these days off the shoulder, cut out blouses are really in this season, but not only this you can also find those wonderful printed tops and they are so much comfy yet makes you feel stylish in a really simple way :)

Here talking about my top well....I'm so in love with it, as you can see I have wore a cut out sleeve blouse and there's a girl and its written "DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING'", which is like so cool.
I specially love its style and the prints and at its back there is a white back ground with stars and its a see through too.
WOW!!!! I just love it like SERIOUSLY :D




To carry it off more well I have grabbed a funky yet rough shorts. Shorts are always a must specially denim/ jeans one for summer. So girls if you don't have them, then just go and grab some or else you can just DIY through your full pants. I have done that too last time.
You can either wear a simple big boyfriend watch or a simple bracelet around your wrist.
So as its summer, bright outfits are must so keeping that in mind I have carried bright yellow clutch which gives more color to my outfit :)





You can wear this outfit while hanging out with friends, out for movie, casual date and any other time and even in pool parties or day parties ;)
Choose shoes according to a place where you are heading towards =]



Tee : Style Clinique Your Fashion Store, Naxal Nagpokhari
Shorts: Style Clinique Your Fashion Store, Naxal Nagpokhari
Clutch: U.S.A

Don't forget to visit my page on Facebook "Fashion Trends" for online shopping :)
Cheerz \m/




No comments:

Post a Comment