Friday 3 May 2013

Going Rough.....

Yo,

My fashion lovers!!!!!

Back again with a new and fresh fashion blog once again. Hope you all will like it, for more fashion ideas, stuffs and online buying do visit my page 'Fashion Trends' which is on Facebook.

So hot summer which means sunny day and obviously we feel like wearing, cool, casual and light colors clothes right?

Not much of girly or wanna turn into a rough stuffs then.....

Here I'm gonna show you the right outfit ;)

Talking about my upper wear, its all printed up with those beautiful bright and light colors which you can wear off in this freaking hot summary days. Half sleeves and trust me when I wore this and walked around, it made me so comfy and cool. The prints are really attractive and its patterns and textures are just like 'WOW'. Before I didn't liked much of these kinda tee but when I saw this, I got attracted by it some how.
You can get these kinda outfit in other different colors as well and they are all in bright and light colors. But I guess this tee was the best among other colors.
As its a hot weather, I have made a pony tail so that I don't feel more hot and P.S: I have this long and thick hair and hence makes me feel more hot. A simple, metal big ring ear piece to wear, watch to carry around for the time and simple make up, more used of kajal / eye liner, and some good glosses :)










Shorts, a bit roughy and also short in length wise too. Denim jeans can never go wrong in anything and it can be worn in whole summary season. This kinda short is, was and will be in fashion forever....yea like ever....
Along with this outfit you can wear, dirty sneakers if you wanna look more rough, converse shoes, toms or even vans.
But make sure that your shoes looks dirty if you are turning some what roughy like me over here...haha...!!!!!
Though I don't wear much of these kinda roughy outfits but I seriously love them :)




Accessorize yourself, well I would just wear a simple watch and a long chain/locket for sure :)

Hair: you can do anything, either make a high pony or leave it open if you have a long hair, can make a lil wavy or big huge curls ;)



You can also tie your tee if its long enough.


Tee & Shorts: Style Clinique your fashion store.
Shoes: U.K
Watch: Archies, Battisputali, Baneshwar

For more awesome, casual, stylish, wow factor dresses, bags, shoes, accessories, all the latest stuffs which are going in fashion do visit the shop "Style Clinique your fashion store" which is located at Nagpokhari, Naxal.

Pictures taken by: Siddhant Gurung.











No comments:

Post a Comment