Sunday 19 July 2015

A pinch of floral

Hello to all the fashionista people,

One of the fashion blogger had organised a flea market and we the bloggers together gave our old clothes or unused clothes to sell. The clothes got sold out and we almost raised more that 70K.
The program went really good and it was good to see lots of beautiful people around.





This is what I wore on that day, my OOTD [Outfit of the day]
A pinch of floral off the shoulder top from H&M and rest of the outfit is from my own online store, Fashion Trends. As my neck was empty I decided to go with choker which gives a perfect look for my outfit.




With Nepali Fashion Bloggers

Follow me on Insta: shwetay21
Follow my online store on Insta: fashion_trends08
Follow my thrift store on Insta: kathmandu.thrift.shop
Like my online page on Facebook: Click Here
Like my thrift store page on Facebook: Click Here

       Love
Shweta Gurung
      XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment