Friday 24 July 2015

OOTN (Outfit of the night)

Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.

Hello my lovely people,

Here is an outfit which you can wear while hanging around with your friends, date night or going for a dinner with your family. This outfit can never go wrong and plus its a white top and blue jeans with a pump of peach blazer and brown heels. As it was a night time I decided to wear a neck piece which completes the look by giving that extra spark to your outfit. To match my blazer I have carried a wallet which I am so in love with.






 
I just love how the back side of the top is.


Top: Its a gift from my friend from Canada
Bottom: Fashion Trends
Blazer: Gift
Shoes: Bought it 2 years back
Neck piece: Gift from cousin from UK
Bag: Gift from my cousin from UK
Wallet: Its too a gift from sister and the wallet is from Oriflame

My online store: Click Here
Follow my online store on Instagram: fashion_trends08 
Follow me on Instagram: shwetay21 

P.S: So sorry for the picture quality

      Love
Shweta Gurung
     XOXO

 



No comments:

Post a Comment